Recent Questions – 31 June in Kuwait City
- July 4, 2017
- Posted by: Jordan Whotton
- Category: Uncategorized
When Gabir took the IELTS test in Kuwait he got the following questions in Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Passage 1. About wind power and ways to harness it.
Passage 2. About human navigation.
Passage 3. About climate change discovery on a certain island in the Pacific region.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of a museum and its surroundings, in 1957 and 2007. We had to notice and describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many studies say that older people do not exercise enough. What are the reasons for this? What would you suggest to encourage them to exercise?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like about your job?
– What do you think about advertisements?
– Do you buy products because of the ads?
– What do you think about billboard advertisements?
Describe a happily married couple that you know. Please say
– Who are they?
– How long have you known them?
– What makes this married couple happy?
– What do they do together?
– How often do you see them?
– Let’s talk about weddings.
– How do people celebrate weddings in your country?
– What is the average age to get married in your country?
– Why do people get married at a later age today?
– Why do people tend to have fewer children now than in the past?
Want to practice the IELTS exam and pass quickly? Why not book online lessons with our UK-based IELTS tutors? Click here to find out more.
COMMENTS: How would you answer these questions? Leave a comment in the box below and our tutors will provide feedback.