If you wish to request a refund for paid lessons, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to resolve all matters within 3 working days and believe all matters can be resolved by speaking with us.
If you have purchased classroom and/or online lessons:
Refunds or cancellations can only be issued if:
- you have requested it within 7 days of the payment; and
- you have not completed any lessons
- you have not received any training materials either by email or post
NB* date of receipt of training materials sent by post will be deemed to be one day after the date as shown on the postal receipt.
The 7 day cooling off period begins:
- from the date of payment of your training programme and not before
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, please contact us at email@example.com with your email address and name outlining your circumstances and reasons for a refund.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will investigate the matter and endeavour to reach an agreement within 72 hours. Once investigation is completed we will provide:
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you; or
- confirmation that a refund is not due with an explanation in line with our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used to make payment. Refunds will be processed within 28 days of the above confirmation of the refund.