If you wish to request a refund for paid lessons, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to resolve all matters within 3 working days and believe all matters can be resolved by speaking with us.
If you purchase classroom and online lessons:
Refunds or cancellations can only be issued if:
- you have requested it within 7 days of the payment; and
- you have not completed the lesson.
The 7 day cooling off period begins:
- from the date of payment for each lesson and not before.
No refunds will be processed for lessons that have already been completed. If you are unhappy with the service received; please contact us in line with the above terms to request a refund.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at email@example.com with your email address and name.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will investigate the matter and endeavour to reach an agreement within 72 hours. Once investigation is completed we will provide:
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you; or
- confirmation that a refund is not due with an explanation in line with our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used to make payment. Refunds will be processed within 28 days of the above confirmation of the refund.