Recent Questions – 07 July in Mumbai
- July 10, 2017
- Posted by: Jordan Whotton
- Category: Recent Questions
Long time Fast Track IELTS member Adah submitted the below speaking questions from a recent test in India.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about friends.
– Is it better to have one best friend of many friends?
– Why do you think so?
– Do you spend time with your friends?
– Are friends important in your life?
– Let’s talk about family.
– How do you spend time with your family?
– How has your family influenced you?
– Let’s talk about television.
– Do you watch a lot of TV?
– What programs do you like to watch?
– Do you like watching TV with your family or alone?
– Why is that?
Talk about a time when you had good experience in the countryside. Please say
– When and where did you go?
– Who was there with you?
– Why was it enjoyable?
– Do young people enjoy living in the countryside? Why?
– Is countryside more developed now compared to the past?
– Can you give some examples of these developments?
Want to practice the IELTS exam and pass quickly? Why not book online lessons with our UK-based IELTS tutors? Click here to find out more.
COMMENTS: How would you answer these questions? Leave a comment in the box below and our tutors will provide feedback.